Want to work with one of the most innovative digital news technology startups? We are looking for a Java Software Engineer!
Position: Java Software Engineer
Level: Mid / Senior
Location: Global (Remote)
Project Description: TrustServista is a software tool designed to perform digital news investigations. Using a unique approach, it can determine the origin and trustworthiness of online stories, helping journalists and news agencies to significantly shorten investigation time in order to create high-quality and trustworthy content.
We are planning to grow TrustServista, both in terms of functionality and also market awareness. Our product roadmap includes significant expansion of the data we process, support for multilingual content and adding more machine learning to the trustworthiness algorithm.
Required Education & Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills (mandatory):
- Java EE (Web Services, REST)
- JUnit, Git, Maven
- Linux (from the command line via SSH)
- Spring framework (spring-core, spring-boot, spring-mvc)
- Familiar with messaging broker systems
- Familiar with NoSQL databases in general
- Nice to have:
- Hadoop knowledge (particularly HBase, HBaseGraph, zookeeper)
- Kafka (distributed streaming system)
What We Are Looking For: We need engineers who are technically fit, but are also ready to put all efforts to do an excellent job and to put the necessary extra mile until the job is perfectly done.
What We Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- 100% remote, work from home
- Challenging project
- Work as part of an experienced and dynamic team
Duration: long term commitment with 2 months probation time
Work load: 100% – 40h / week
Working language: English
Work model: Employment/Contractors/Outsourcing
Interested? Send your CV at email@example.com or leave a comment below.