Social Media Analytics
Zetta Cloud specializes in collection and analysis of Social Media content and conversations, in order to provide our customers with data-driven business decisions.
We rely on our own unique software tools and social media experts and researchers for state-of-the-art business and social intelligence report generation.
Our capabilities include:
- Collection of data from most social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook)
- Data structuring: textual information, networks, actions, hyperlinks, demographic
- Advanced network processing: relationship mapping, topic generation, domain classification
- Data analysis and interpretation from various industry-specific viewpoints
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources. In the intelligence community (IC), the term “open” refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources).
Zetta Cloud has a unique experience in designing Open Source Intelligence platforms for Government Defense, Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies. Using a combination of its own expertise and software tools, but also leveraging state-of-the-art 3rd party components, we can build a customer-centric OSINT solution that can:
- Collect data from open sources, including Social Media and Broadcast TV or radio
- Advanced data processing: automated translation, text analytics, voice forensics, voice-to-text, OCR
- Real-time Data Reporting and Analytics